Hi! Thanks for the birthday wishes! I have a lovely 14 year old girl who has
been walking my Pugs for me recently, and when she knew it was my birthday,
she gave me a Pug picture she had drawn in pastel, it is darling! (She is
very talented. That is something I wish I could do!!) She also gave me a
really cute toy Pug that moves and barks. She made my day very special! I`m
grateful for her friendship, especially since I`m living alone now  and it
gets really lonely around here sometimes. (Thank Goodness for my Puggies!
With them and the other pets, I`m hanging in there... :o)
  I still have achy days, especially when I walk on grass or any other
uneven surface. That`s the brain damage kicking in, I guess. I also have a
burning ache in a foot bone that is very annoying. (The Xray of it was
normal). My hotpad is my best friend now! The heat really helps.
 I think the thing that helps me the most is my thumpy massager. I use it
every evening when I lay down on my bed to read. While lying on my side I
run it down my back, holding it by the cord. It really loosens up the
muscles and I sleep well. I got mine at Walmart for 30 some bucks.
 The other great thing: I have my massage-therapist friend back in town.
She`d been gone for 2 years, but came back to Provo recently. I traded her a
laptop for some rubs, and boy, do they help!! I get an hour rub, clothed,
for 20 bucks, not bad.
I hope some of these suggestions will help you, too!
Marshalee
PS, for anyone interested, I used the Duoflex brand of CMO. It also helped
my former high-school Spanish teacher, who is still my friend forty years
later!! She`s 71 now.