BTW sun tea can be exceptionally healing.. Yogi's call it 'Pranayama' and different color jars impart different healing energies into the water. I wish I could find the website that discussed this.

People used to drink sun tea constantly, I always saw jars out on every porch in town.. Then the FDA started a fear campaign about it, saying it was a "Dangerous" practice.. LOL what a bunch of liars, they just didn't want people getting their own charged, sun-kissed, healing waters. The finest holy water around is made with the sun, and blessing it 3 times while it cures in the sun for 3 hours. The stuff is great.

That reminds me, thanks, I need to get an extra jar to make sun tea this summer! Get it out by 9am, then bring it in by 12 noon, 9-12 is the highest prana time of the day apparently, and my tests seem to confirm this. This is why I do all orgonite between 9-12, and cease production after 12 noon entirely.

Medwith, Robert J Mr CIV USA AMC wrote:
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Is this message getting through as it shows it bouncing back at my end
Bob

How about some of the Ice Tea jars they sell for Ice Tea, Some even have
spigot for delivery.
Bob