From: Dok Dallas <dokdal...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, May 27, 2010 4:25:42 PM
Subject: CS> Are (Search) BOTS, (really) Tracking~'EWE'..?

Perhaps, only-time...may ever come-close, to seeing \Q~@/ with Mr. BOD...but OK,
Don't waste $ with da Shrink, you're NOT~PARANOID...THEY really do...watch Ewe!
First time was in an ALT.COM Engineering area...more recently/year-ago, on
Yahoo.
(In past 4~5 years...twice had post, with Technical-insight...purged-off NET
archives)

In 1965 left College...joined USN/(Naval-Air), with prior EE schooling/Lab
background
was selected for (war-time) program, to get selected/(few) trained in EW/DECM,
etc.
ASAP for "Electronic-Warefare//Deceptive-Electronic-Counter-Measures"/(TS~NSA).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Codebreakers Excellent History, Government(s)
spy!
CB & Intel...not my actual NEC/MOS, not close...  Shttp://tinyurl.com/352msp3

No, never worked for 'NSA'...but held (high valued),
Top-Secret/NSA crypto-clearance,
with required 2-week/(pre-clearance) Security School...to get invaluable "SA"
training!
NO, I'm NOT 'PARANOID' TYPE <G>, just-trained to use Brain/Senses...I'm ALERT,
to things/events around me/(especially) in Background, like
WHY...[bodhisattva]!<g>
Years later, as civilian...earned Degree(s), NSA Situational-Awareness (valued
most)
*(MUST-READ, LIFE~SAFETY!)*  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Situational_awareness

always SA,
Dok-Dallas

P.S. People (with strange sounding tags) that TRY-to-ERASE (anything) draw S.A.~
Damn if I know what's so-secret in ORGONITE, but surely CIA/FBI, even e...@^@/?

BTW: Anyone ordering, paying-for, receiving-Orgonite...is now-on (associates)
LIST~
Ya-all been had...Orgonite Shipments...can be Tracked, if using USPS, Fed-X,
etc.?
Remember few years ago...DC belt-line Sniper(s) in Wash...Gov. using Satellite
PIX
and for years before known to public, even Police...FBI tracked
Cell-Phone location~
Unless using (new) Net-ID, every few min....public ISP/WiFi port...IT, can Find
'ewe'!
When Bod... went to all that TROUBLE to erase Personal-Data...FBI, was
notified...

http://www.akdart.com/carniv.html P-L-E-A-S-E, TAKE AKDART-LINK to O.T. LIST~
(Anyone remember, my "TAINTP~WBSF" reply to Dee's (?)...few weeks back) <G>

Personally (LMAO) I'm glad there are so-many agencies using High-Tech Sensors~
to keep track of Paranoid/(dissident) members with HHG, CB & ORGANite (ENVY)!