  From: Rowena
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 3:21 PM
  Subject: CS>Silver Nanoparticles in pillow (Australia)

  http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/smallfish_info.php?products_id=5338
  With advanced technology like Cool Core ventilated memory foam which
eliminates over-heating typically associated with other memory foam pillows,
and Silver Guard protection; nano-silver particles that are naturally
anti-mite, anti-mould, and anti-microbial, you can sleep sound.

  Anyone ever looked into this or had such a pillow?
  I kind of wonder about the memory foam.  Maybe that's where the silver is.