It occurred to me that you may be diluting your medications too much.  Why are
you diluting the Neem and oregano oils with olive oil?  In my experience it
makes them less effective.

On the subject of thick toenails, I was concerned that I might have a toenail
fungus and so on a visit to the podiatrist for another reason asked him about
this.  He told me I *didn't* have a fungus that the thickening was from impact
with my shoes as I walked.  Kind of like a callus.

Just some thoughts...
PT