Hi folks,

Mail services at eskimo died for another multi-hour period last night
and today. I don't believe messages that were sent were lost, but if
you can confirm that some were, please let me know (off-list, please).

I've contacted the owner of the place to get some idea what's going on
and if and when things are going to improve.

I'll letcha all know of anything newsworthy.

Thank you for your patience.

Mike Devour
silver-list owner

Archives: