To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 12:04 AM
Subject: Re: CS>benzene air conditioning

Much Appreciated Arthur!

From: arthur rambo
Date: 06/09/10 06:12:08

Sorry for hijacking this thread, I just don't know how to post a new one.
Thought it might be helpful though.

A simple thing to do, may improve your health, open your windows before
turning on the car airconditioner. I certainly will after reading this.

Car Air-conditioning - MUST READ!!

This has been checked on Snopes.com and there is truth to the article below.
Again it's not saying NOT to use your air conditioner but that we should
open our windows to let out the harmful fumes (Benzene) prior to turning on
the AC.

No wonder more folks are dying from cancer than ever before. We wonder where this stuff comes from but here is an example that explains a lot of the cancer causing incidents. Hmmm. Many people are in their cars first thing in the morning and the last thing at night, 7 days a week. As I read this, it makes me feel guilty and ill. Please pass this on to as many people as possible. Guess its not too late to make some changes

Archives: