I have a friend who is a diabetic.  She goes  to the doctor quite often who
says that she is mag. deficient.  She  had her taking mag by mouth but the
story was always the same..deficient.   I had started using Mag oil back in
the winter due to a very painful hip.   My friend started using it and the
doc asked if she was still taking it that her  levels were now normal.  When
she told her she was using the mag oil, she  told my friend to keep it up.
What a great product!!   Edith

In a message dated 6/12/2010 8:51:10 A.M. Central Daylight Time,