In a message dated 6/14/2010 11:33:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gaiac...@gmail.com writes:

Any bar soap?

Hi Renee, I've read different views on which bar of  soap to use...I
grabbed a bar of Caress  & my son is using Irish  Spring--- My friend who
carries
a bar of soap with her says she carries  Ivory..   I guess it just depends
what you want to try. Don't know if  one kind works for some folks & another
for another... It just took me a  long time to figure out that the one who
told me wasn't just "pulling my leg  ---cramp "   --- :-)   Lois