From: AnnieBSmythe [mailto:anniebsmy...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 11:48 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Vit. D3, Ca, Osteoporosis, and Silica

Diamataceous Earth is a cheapo way to get lots of Silica and some other
trace minerals.

Annie

On 6/15/2010 9:23 PM, Shirley Reed wrote:
>     The site www.eidon.com has, at the top of its home page, an article
called The Calcium-Silica Connection.  If I am reading this correctly, then
silica is a practically forgotten nutrient that greatly affects bone
development and maintainance.  Among many other functions.  It is a short
article.  I am hoping some of you will read this and post your understanding
of the material.  This product (their Silica) has had a profound effect on
my skin and general flexibility, which, if I am reading correctly, should be
expected with a greater intake of and more absorbable form of this
substance.  Brittle bone disease might be quickly and easily overcome using
this nutrient in more optimal amounts.  Lots of other good things should
happen for us also.  IF I am getting the correct sense of this material.
tia  pj  ps   Be sure to keep clicking 'read more' until the end.