I don't enjoy being lectured by someone who is very opinionated and bossy.  I
don't consider some of your beliefs to be in any way either logical or
possible, but have refrained from saying so because I believe we are all
entitled to believe what we want.  Kindly just carry on believing what you
want, but allow me to do the same.  dee

On 21 Jun 2010, at 21:08, bodhisattva wrote:

> Not an opinion, a fact.
>
> Skepticism itself is a 'doctrine', and a 'Skeptic' is a preacher of this
> doctrine/religion. Ism' is basically something taken too far, before one
> engages their logical, and intuitive mind to take a rational, healthy
> approach to something. The dictionary defines an 'ism' as "an oppressive and
> especially discriminatory attitude or belief".
>
> Fundamentalism
> Islamicism
> Rationalism
> Skepticism
> Buddhism
> Hinduism
> Catholicism
> Evanglicalism
>
> All the same, just another oppressive doctrine.  Like I said a good healthy,
> open mind, with an intuitive sense of wonder, and a logical sense of
> investigation is best termed 'normal'. Anything else, is probably considered
> to be some degree of insanity, or irrational overzealousness.. Prill beads,
> and this discussion I will continue on the off-topic list if it is warranted.
>
> Dorothy Fitzpatrick wrote:

Archives: