Hi Steve,
Dan's fine with me; I was surprised by his comment though and it was not
directed at you IMNSHO.  I'm much more concerned with the drift that
this is becoming a 'Believer's' forum and that someone who resorts to
arcane and unavailable 'proof' such as "calibration" which, note, is
used as a weapon as much as a sign of cosmic - and note that - approval
of rectitude, is making this his own fiefdom.

If you bother with the list of definitions in the new oxford dictionary,
and I haven't yet in this case but I'm familiar with the style, and then
observe Boddhi's highly selective usage and his jump from skeptic to
'-ism', - again a highly selective and so-illustrated pejorative usage,
- you may detect a strong desire to control the conversation and beliefs
of others.  I do, having been trained in English and rhetoric at the
graduate level.

I despise it, and though I find all this stuff about dowsing, demons and
other disembodied entities interesting, I find Boddhi's use of it to
further his control of a clacque disgusting.

Well, that's my problem.
Take care,
Malcolm
You can tell English majors by the convolution of their sentences.  <g>