Hi Teresa,

CS lasts very well if made from distilled water and if it kept
contamination free. Soap and deteregents are contaminants. as are some
salts and minerals.

So CS doesn't last if in a bowl or trough. It doesn't go "bad and
dangerous" It just becomes much less active and slower acting or totally
inert. Ref Silver chloride is quite slow compared to CS. But I think this
could be a good thing as a slow release of silver could happen
beneficially. Ref; silver oxide is probably quite inert but could cause
staining.

OK,
Tony

On 23 Jun 2010 at 21:03, Teresa Jessee wrote about : Subject : CS>silver
and DMSO