Can you tell me where you get these drops?       Thanks, Kathy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ejohns9...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 3:32 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>mukta vati for high blood pressure

  I have not heard of this before, however,  after having to take BP meds for a
couple years, I decided to try Strauss Heartdrops.  Actually I bought them for
my husband because he has high cholesterol which these help with also.  He is
not one to care about whether there are ill effects or not and wouldn't take
them so I have been for about 3 months.  Today was BP was 118/85.  At first I
took both the drops and my meds but now I just take the drops.
  Edith

  In a message dated 6/29/2010 12:10:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,