I am scheduled for knee replacement surgery in a couple of weeks. I would
like to bring in some EIS. Dee used an empty drinking bottle with her name
on  the lid. How do you get the bottle past the nurses? I also would like to
bring  in some B-12.

I tried the Pain Free knee exercises and they did reduce the  pain. I told
my DR about the exercises and he said great you need to do them  even after
surgery.

I bought my tree colorant (paint) from an East Coast outfit, so I don't
think the yellow pine needles are only common on the West Coast. I saw
Christmas  trees shipped from North Carolina that were sprayed with the
colorant. I
talked  to a worker at a huge Montana tree farm who said they do not spray
their pines  until just before harvest. He used a tractor that sprayed
colorant on ten rows  at a time.

One year I sprayed spruce trees with a blue colorant sample, enough for
about 50 trees. A commercial buyer followed me and tagged every tree I just
sprayed. Every spruce looked like a blue spruce.
Brickey