  From: Paul Steel
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2010 11:06 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Interesting article -- (DE site} ( french green clay ???)

  This is what the moderator from lymestragies wrote about this protocol

  Some info on the link below

  Get French Green Clay and Diatomaceous Earth (DE)  powders.  Put tsp of each
in glass of water daily (before bed is good).  these will absorb and detox
toxins, chemicals, fungus, parasites, dead bacteria, heavy metals, and more
with regular use.  Will also clean and heal the digestive tract.
  http://www.mountain roseherbs. com/clay/ clay.html
  http://www.perma- guard.com/

  Paul Steel

  h 508.520.6905

  c 508.922.0519

  The harder you work the luckier you get!