  From: Paul Steel
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 11:25 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>DE for parasites - OT

  I just stared using it a few days ago...hard for me to tell

  BUT my dog has been limping for a few months. vet wanted to do surgery and we
decided to wait. I started giving it to my dog mixed in her food and her limp
was gone in three days...AMAZING

  This is where i got my DE
  http://www.earthworkshealth.com/

  Paul Steel

  h 508.520.6905

  c 508.922.0519

  The harder you work the luckier you get!