Hi Gail,

Simply, the powdered bark is suspicious in that there are enough stories circulating that it's no better than ingesting sawdust. They grind up the outer bark and other pieces and bits and call it Taheebo. Also best to get by reputable source that's as close to the tree as possible. I managed to get some shredded bark for tea that says /Purple/ Lapacho - which seems to be ok - but this resource is not always available to me so I'm looking for a supplier that can provide highest quality inner bark on a regular basis.

Joy