www.ldnscience.org  is probably the best info site on Low Dose Naltrexone.

There are many disease specific LDN lists on Yahoo and one large main list.

LDN information, articles, videos from National and International Conferences,
and scientific studies.

Janet

Roger Barker wrote:
Hi Reid, you might like to check out the use of LDN (low dose naltrexone) at http://www.webspawner.com/users/introtoldn/index.html I've no personal experience using it for MS but from what I've read it does seem to work for many people.

Cheers, Roger B
NZ