Charles King wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 11:02:52 -0700, Victoria Welch <vi...@oz.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Typo? Should that have been "<".  Just asking as I am still confused /
> >ignorant about this.  "> 3 mA" could be 100 Amps.  Not trying to be
> >obnoxious here, I really do not know (yet :).  Still much to understand
> >about the process.
> >
> >Thanks & take care, Vikki.
>
> Yeah,Drat....
> Use shorthand, and then have to explain 'cause I did it wrong! What
> day is this, Monday, figures......
> LESS THAN 3 ma!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a problem, it happens :).  Nice part (and it is nice, I think) is
that people here seem to have the interest to understand it and help in
cases like this.  If we were all perfect :-) none of this would be an
issue :-).  I'm far from perfect, but I am pretty darn good <grin>.

Now I have to think about that as I have adopted Ole Bobs parameters to
run to 4 mA for my "standard brew" giving a SWAG of 13-15 PPM.  Sigh, so
much to learn.... (SWAG == Scientific Wild Arsed Guess :-).  Would 3 mA
give ~= 10 PPM.  Hummm......

Thanks very much and take care, Vikki.
--
Victoria Welch, WV9K, DoD#-13, Net/Sys/WebAdmin SeaStar.org,
vikki.oz.net