Dave writes, and quotes:
> *This should give you an example of what I think of Prill beads.
>
> One of the goofiest products I have come across are "Prill
> Beads " which consist of "magnesium oxide infused with Life
> Force." These magical beads [... blah blah blah]

I'd just like to point out that if I'd not kept an open mind the
blatant idiocy of some vendors way back when would have kept me from
trying colloidal silver. It's better these days but you can still find
examples of similar nonsense out there.

Yes, the verbiage quoted by Dave is representative of too many sources
that spew that kind of anti-scientific junk targeted only at the
gullible. So saying, it doesn't prove anything about the product
either.

There are also user reports from non-vendors that claim benefits, so
the jury is still out on Prill Beads from what I can see.

All I ask is that everyone be careful with adopting the mindset of a
"debunker" toward the things shared on this list. There's no reason to
accept everything blindly, but temperate language and tolerance are
still in order.

Something about glass houses and stones comes to mind.

Be well,

Mike D.

Archives: