From: Hanneke <bloss...@internode.on.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, July 21, 2010 6:54:09 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Pesticide filter uses silver nanoparticles - fluoride

I have been using magnesium 'oil' in my drinking water, as a supplement, 1
teaspoon 3x a day. I can't say I enjoy the taste I detect with the added 'oil'
but take it anyway. However, if all my drinking water would have this slight
magnesium chloride taste I would gag.

Can't say I am particularly fond of the epsom salt (used for flushes) drinks
either , yuck. It serves a purpose and take it when doing the flushes .The
thought of having MMS added to my drinking water would make me dehydrate as I
wouldn't be able to handle the smell and not drink water at all.

If the  magnesium oxide property  of  prill beads enhances the fluoride
reduction then it will be prill beads for me if I had to take care of fluoride.
 I filter my water (Berkley unit, includes fluoride filters), and this filter
has a water jar energizer near the faucet  (http://www.biomagscience.net
scroll down the page).
This water I pour into the 5 liter glass jar which has the prill beads at the
bottom. If there is any fluoride in the filtered water (it's believed that most
but not all fluoride is removed with the filters), then the prill beads may
well
take care of the remaining fluoride.