Hi folks,

Just a reminder that, though I don't mind some off-topic stuff, that
I'd like OT threads to be deliberately tapered off in a day or so, so
they don't drag on and dominate the discussion.

A good current example of this, might have something to do with curry,
and beans, and pressure cookers... <evil grin>

As always, health-related questions are welcome, so long as the answers
that are related to things besides CS are handled more briefly, again,
tapering off when basic curiosity is satisfied and other resources have
been identified for further study.

*Wildly* OT stuff, should always go to the Off Topic List, of course.
<grin>

Carry on, and thank you all, so much, for taking responsibility for
policing your *own* behavior. That's why my job is as simple as it is,
most of the time.

Peace,

Mike D.
da list owner dude