  From: Day Sutton
  To: Silver Post
  Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 9:42 AM
  Subject: CS>Fwd: Colloidal Silver

  anyone on the list know of anyone with metal allergies, particularly silver??

  On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 10:56 PM, Janet Henry <urnot...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Remember there are people that have metal allergies, and it would kill
them.  They do need something.  I agree it is a good thing.  It also can be
deadly to a person with major metal allergies.

  --

  Day Sutton
  day.sut...@gmail.com

  --