In a message dated 8/7/2010 2:04:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
blake....@btinternet.com writes:

I’ve been reading the posts on the silver list for a few  weeks now hoping
to pick up some tips and advice.  Time to ask a question  I think.
Dose CS have any effect of skin ?  I’ve had  a strange (benign) rash,
starting a few years ago, on my upper arms then it  progressed down each side
of
the torso and a bit in the groin area.  It  sometimes is slightly raised but
right now it’s fairly feint. It’s usually more  pronounced after a show.
It doesn’t itch – it’s just there.   I’ve consulted dermatologists in the
UK and USA without  success.  If I apply DMSO it seems to expose a lot more
rash in otherwise  clear areas but doesn’t reduce it.    Might CS help me
with this  ?       Any guidance would be appreciated.Thanks  in anticipation.
 Les

             Hi Les, you might try "Brooks Mix" I have given it to  several
people with skin problems & it has helped...might help,-- might  not,-- but
can't hurt to try...Lois
   Mix is-----75% CS/EIS -----10%  DMSO-----15% glycerine.. Good luck.....
                   (3 shots )-------------( 1 shot ) ------------( a little
over a shot  )  ( I use a regular drink mix shot glass. )  The mix will get
warm  when you add the DMSO to the CS/EIS .   {{ No explosion --   :-)    }}