From: Brooks Bradley <bradlebro...@gmail.com>
To: brooks76...@lycos.com
Sent: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 12:34:00 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Fwd: G-Strophanthin – A “New” Approach for Heart Disease : World
Research Foundation

c.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brooks Bradley <bradlebro...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 2:15 PM
Research Foundation
To: Silver-list@eskimo.com

                                   I send this url to interested list
members based upon our EXCELLENT results achieved among our
EXPERIMENTAL
volunteers.   Unfortunately, the mainstream press ( apparently
influenced by interests conflicting with those of the public-at-large)
has been quite
active in denigrating the demonstrated effectiveness of this
substance-----in cases involving myocardial infarct  insults......both
as a preventive agent
and as a supporting protocol-----AFTER presentation.   Because this
substance IS "dosage-sensitive" in that it demonstrates effects
similar to
curare (derris cube root derivative), furnishes critics with a golden
opportunity to condemn the benefits of strophantin-containing
elements.   I send this reference as information ONLY.
This modality recommends itself as worthy of SERIOUS consideration
among the family of protocols addressing both prevention and treatment
of infarcts and associated complications.
                                The attached url is a typical one
(from Alternative Medical sources) found on the Internet....and is
sent simply to
encourage list members to initiate their own investigations.  I
believe many will discover genuine value in doing so.

                           Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.

http://www.wrf.org/alternative-therapies/g-strophantin-heart-disease.php

Archives: