  From: Melly Bag
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 6:21 PM
  Subject: CS>Re: silver-digest Digest V2010 #680

        New Superbugs in UK and some parts of Asia.

        I am not surprised at all.  India readily embraced Monsanto et al.,
turning some vegetables into gmos.  (BTW, i noticed they are speedily turning
cancer healing  veggies and fruits into gmos, i.e., papaya, eggplants, etc.)
Dr. Sebring of Austin, in the Natural Magazine has stated that GMO foods alter
DNA.  Now this new resistant strain they found out had altered DNAs....can gmo
be the cause?

        Melly

        --- On Wed, 8/11/10, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com