Hi Melly,

> Does colloidal silver kill parasites in the blood? How does one take
> it?   Thanks.   Melly

What kind of parasites are you thinking about in particular? Are you
seeing a doctor about the situation? What do they say?

Also, what kind of CS are you talking about? What source, how made?

If it's a commercial product, or made with a generator you bought,
you're best off following the manufacturer's directions.

There's not been much mainstream research done on the kind of CS we
usually talk about here. Most of what we have to go on is anecdotal
reports, and I don't remember much about parasites, generally, from
either source.

Let us know more and we'll see what other folks have to offer?

Be well!

Mike D.

Archives: