http://www.pstca.com/silversol/index.htm

I've used Silver Sol for years.  I'm guessing it goes under different names,
like Silver Biotics and New Silver Solution also, probably sold by different
companies with differing ppm.  The manufacturer is American Biotech.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=7,135,195.PN.&OS=PN/7,135,195&RS=PN/7,135,195

Sharlene