Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 17:22:59 -0700
From: tita_...@yahoo.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Re: silver-digest Digest V2010 #686

Thank you Janet and Gayla for your kind replies.

Hubby and I experienced something unusual with CS. We used it to disinfect our
raw  vegetables and used stainless steel big bowl. We put veggies there and
added tap water to cover veggies and the poured out some cs maybe 1/4-1/2 cup.
We left it there for a few minutes, when we came back to throw away the water
with cs we noticed that our stainless steel bowl has heated up. Now we don't
use metal with CS anymore, we use ceramic.

Melly

--- On Sun, 8/15/10, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com