Hi everybody,

I just wanted to step in to welcome our newer members, and new posters,
like Kriss and Laurie, and to make sure it's clear that we welcome your
input...

Kriss wrote:
> I hope this helps. I haven't posted on here before because I don't
> make my own CS yet. As soon I can manage to afford it I will be buying
> a generator and will use CS for many more things.

Whenever anybody asks health related questions, you're all welcome to
offer your non-CS-related suggestions and comments as well. That way,
the *questions* get answered and people get help, even though some of
it might be off topic.

All that I ask is that we don't turn an off topic discussion into a
major distraction for the group. I basically want to see ideas shared,
initial questions answered, and useful resources pointed out so people
have a jumping off point for exploring those other options for
themselves.

So, feel free to share from your personal experience, things you've
observed first hand, and information from sources you've come to trust.

Product recommendations are okay, too, so long as you're not involved
in selling or promoting them, but just as a user or practitioner. This
is to preserve the non-commercial nature of the group. If you want to
ask for an exception to that restriction, contact me privately.

If you're new and have CS-related questions, don't just wait around for
somebody else to bring up the topic, please ask! Folks are ready and
waiting to help you if you let them know what you need.

Peace,

Mike D.
silver-list owner

Archives: