From: Renee [mailto:gaiac...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 7:51 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>MMS email received today

There's a big controversy over the safety of MMS as used by Jim Humble.
There is an MMS list and we have a chemist on it, who says that the vomiting
and diarrhea that comes from taking MMS the way Jim says is actually from
chlorine poisoning rather than overload of die-off.  He advocates (and uses)
a 5% strength of sodium chlorite rather than the 28% MMS.

[trimmed text]