Your access to MMS is as safe as your access to Sodium Chlorite.
What isn't safe is the profits of the middlemen you pay to re-label Sodium Chlorite as MMS. Now, in pretty much the same situation as sellers of CS, they can still sell Sodium Chlorite as Sodium Chlorite. ..or you can go straight a chemical supply house, maybe even a hobby shop that sells project lab supplies.

Ode

At 05:52 PM 8/20/2010 -0400, you wrote:
Thanks Bob,

I put the recall email I received on the list to warn people that there maybe shutting off of access to MMS around the corner and wanted to give a heads up. It could just as well be a bad batch or something like
that problem.
I have used it with success too being careful not to overdo it at any one time.

Cheers, Pam

From: "Bob Banever" <<mailto:bbane...@earthlink.net>bbane...@earthlink.net>
Date: August 19, 2010 8:18:32 PM EDT
To: <<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>MMS email received today

Pam,

Unless there is something wrong with this particular lot or solution I think this recall is being done because the FDA has scared the company into doing this. I have used MMS for the last two years on and off with no side effects whatsoever other than to rid myself of some cold and flu germs within two days. Perhaps this particular lot is too strong or is contaminated.... I don't know, but MMS is and can be a lifesaver.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Wanveer" <<mailto:woods...@hers.com>woods...@hers.com>