Hi folks,

The mail has at least *started* flowing again after some hours of being
down.

I got at least one bounce message at another mail account indicating
that Eskimo's incoming mail servers were badly enough bolluxed up to
reject mail, so some of the messages you attempted to send during that
time may not have been accepted for delivery.

If you don't see a message you sent reflected back to you in the next
few hours, please re-send it.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to monitor and try to keep you all informed
what's going on.

Be well,

Mike Devour
silver-list owner