On 23 Aug 2010 at 11:22, jaxi wrote about :
Subject : CS>OT - Dental work - infection? -

> Last Monday I had my last2 old fillings replaced. Top left side of the
> mouth. First molar and last molar.
>
> I have had TMJ issues for over 20 years. I wear a splint at night which
> typically helps.
>
> I have a congenital fusion of C2/C3 which appears to refer left.
>
> I always have some level of pain on the left. My left tonsil is always
> slightly swollen, as are the glands/nodes under the ear and under the rear
> chin. My left sinuses are always slightly congested/draining. I get all
> migraines in the left side. I have trigeminal nerve inolvment on the left
> with jaw pain/migraine activity. I almost always feel like I have a mild
> ear infection on the left. It was this cluster of symptoms that eventually
> lead to us discovering the congential fusion.
>
> Okay, back to dental work - Monday afternoonfillings replaced. Starting
> about Wednesday I noticed an increase in pain in left tonsil and the
> glands below the ear (sort of in front of the eustacian tube) and under
> the rear chin.
>
> I thought, okay my body is a wee bit cranky about the dental work and
> fighting an infection. I top first molar was also a bit sore and did not
> like it when I bit down on it - that pain has since mostly abated.
>
> Late Wed the occipital node on the left also started hurting.So now all
> those glands on the left are bothswollen and painful, as is the left
> tonsil area and left ear area, the throat is a bit sore as well. I am also
> tired and a bit lethargic - but we have a lot of heat and humidity here
> right now so I would expect that regardless. Saturday I had a bought of
> diarrhea - but with the heat, humidity and the fact thatI ate something I
> really shouldn't have -it may or may not be related.
>
> I am not running a fever but am wondering if the LDN and EIS are keeping
> the infection in check just enough that I haven't gotten that bad yet.
>
> Some things I've read online suggest occipital gland inflamtion is an
> indication of a fungal infection?? In my jaw/teeth?
>
> I don't really want to do a round of antibiotics if I can avoid it.
>
> I currently consume about 2 ounces of EIS a day - straight EIS (no salt,
> H2O2, or anything else added to it)- silverpuppy homemade. 1 ounce in the
> morning when I get up and another ounce at night before bed, I hold it in
> my mouth for 1-5 minutes before swallowing. I take 4.5 mg LDN at night (tx
> ulcerative colitis and pain with the LDN). I take an assortment of other
> supplements (D3, tumeric, fish oil, DLPA, ALA, B complex, grapefruit seed
> extract and a few others at are escaping my brain right now).
>
> I did try a couple rounds of oil pulling Thursday night, Friday and
> Saturday, but not since Sat morning. It's the 4 hrs after food and at
> least 1 hr after beverage that messes me up.
>
> Should I up EIS intake? Oils of ... ??? oregano and cinnamin have both
> been mentioned in the past related to dental/mouth stuff I think ... Oils
> [...]

Hi Jaxi,

Please take this with caution. I'm an mr fixit engineer not a Dr.

Yes you could increase the amount of CS. I might do a cup or two a day as
a heavy dose ( up to 8 oz say) and back off to 1/2 oz for the
maintenance.

For teeth I have had very good results from using a drop of clove oil
which burns but dulls the pain and is very good at anti infection. don't
know the others. I used to dip a toothpick in the oil and apply it to the
offending tooth. A more benign way is to place a whole clove 'claw'
between tooth and gum and just leave that there day and night. Replace as
necessary.

My guess is that you could do with some lymph drainage on neck ( please
do both sides for the balance but concentrate on the affected side )
Simplest is self drainage. Use the karate chop edge of your L hand to
scoop down L side of your neck, from edge of head bone, occiput,  right
down onto your shoulder/chest. Work the whole of the neck both back and
front. . In particular work down from your ear onto your collarbone area.
Be gentle but persistent on places which hurt; which may indicate places
of blockage.

If you could find someone to do cranio sacral work . that may be able to
correct all that you have been talking of.

I can't comment on your supplements. I think oil pulling takes a while to
kick in properly. One or two sessions will probably not do much; but am
happy to be wrong.

OK,
Tony

Archives: