  From: Norton, Steve
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 4:36 PM
  Subject: CS>Re: silver-digest Digest V2010 #708

  I did drink some water after taking the turpentine to wash it down. It was
probably less than a half tsp of sugar. You just put the turpentine in a spoon
and add sugar till the turpentine is covered and a little loose white sugar
shows. It is very easy to take and I think it actually tastes good.

  If you put EIS/CS in a jewelry cleaner and turn it on, it will increase
clumping of the silver and increase particle size.

  -          Steve N