Teri,

    Did you feed it to your dog or apply it topically?  Thanks.

Bob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Teri
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 4:57 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>LL) Molly has osteo sarcoma

  I just used a black salve to remove a breast tumor from my dog.  Contact
lizardha...@juno.com  about joining her group 2053 at google groups and getting
her BS.

  Teri Kavakos

  At 11:28 AM 8/24/2010, you wrote:

    Just got back from the vet. Exray shows Molly, { 10 yr old, Lab--Australian
Shep. mix } has cancer in her shoulder. The vet said it is the fastest
spreading type of cancer. The lungs are next & then she said she would only
give her 3 weeks.
       Any idea at all if there is anything that can be done & where is the
best site to go for information... Thanks, Lois
      { I'm going to post this on a couple other sites to see if anyone at all
can help }