Everyone:

I was fascinated to read the post by Lew about qi being absorbed directly
by the brain from structured water.

Just this past week I was sent information on super-ionized, structured
water...
"water of life"...now available from Turkey. I have not tried it yet, but I
will be soon.

The information on structured water is below. I received it in hodge-podge
form and have tried to put it together a shorter and more readable version.

If anyone is interested in this water, please write to me off list.

~^^V^^~

All water that goes through pipes loses an electron....becoming
"unstructured". Unless water is gotten directly from the source, with no
pipe used in the process, it is unstructured.

Here is a shorthand explanation...a more detailed one follows.

Unstructured = altered by pipes = missing electrons = disease

Structured = natural = electrons in outer orbits = health

For years scientists worked to recreate structured water. In the past
twelve years it has been done. It is being manufactured in Turkey, under
the names Living Water, Super-Ionized water, Miracle water.

Drunvalo Melchezidek says this water "appears to be alive and have
God-consciousness. It seems to have an optimal effect on whatever it
touches." Right now the water is being used in three main areas:
environmental, agricultural and human consumption. Each has a different
formulation, effect, and purpose.

What is Living Water or *structured* water, exactly?

Melchezidek says,  "At the University in Georgia, in the early 1990s, they
discovered that every cell in our body that is diseased, or that is harmed
in one way or another is surrounded by something called unstructured water.
Always, no matter what the disease is, it's always surrounded by this
unstructured water. They discovered that every healthy cell, no matter
which cell it is, is always surrounded by structured water.

"So, what is the difference? It is extremely simple. The only difference is
in the number of electrons that are in the outer orbits. That is it!

"Unstructured water is missing these outer electrons. And it causes
disease. And water that has these outer electrons and their shells are
completed, is healthy. Water flowing through rivers and lakes in natural
situations that are not polluted; that water is structured. However, water
that moves through a pipe, which almost all of our water that goes into our
bodies does, is unstructured. It only takes just a few feet of moving
through a pipe under pressure and the water can't rotate the way that it
wants to. Instead, it is forced to move in concentric rings. And these
concentric rings rip off the outer electrons and form unstructured water."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Living water is structured...even more than natural water. It is water with
3 extra electrons on the outer orbits.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How does it affect the environment?

Many studies have been done regarding using structured water to clear up
pollution. Melchezidek says, "They used it in one of the most polluted bays
in the world... dark with black bubbles. It became totally clear within a
few days."  Its benefits were recently demonstrated in Washington
DC...before 15 leading scientists and representatives of 500 top companies.

How does it affect people? In many positive ways.

The water has been observed to raise people's energy and vibratory rate.
It appears to work on the Spiritual, Mental, Emotional and Physical levels.
On the physical level, it seems to turn toxins into amino and fatty acids,
which can be readily assimilated by cells.

Inside the body the water allows the "sludge" in the organs, cells and
blood vessels to wash away, without toxic side effects. In laboratory
studies it breaks down unnatural chemical bonds, thus freeing the
components and rendering them available for other purposes.  Further, it
causes the freed elements to repattern themselves
amino acids.

It is speculated that the water works by changing the entire molecular
structure, including actual spiritual-biological change within the DNA.
More scientific tests are currently underway.

If interested in more info, please WRITE TO ME OFF LIST.

Thank you.

~^^V^^~