In a message dated 8/31/2010 11:25:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jaxi.sch...@gmail.com writes:

>  Vampires have always been subject to silver.   Were-wolves are trickier,
 but can easily be controlled and then killed by forcing them to watch
Gilligan's Island re-runs.  Few people are that cruel though, so for the  most
part, were-wolves are safe.

>  Steve

I'm not sure if Dr. Robert Becker did any research on  this or not but the
word has always been that if you drive a silver rod into a  vampires heart
it will kill them.. I am guessing that vampires must just be very  large
germs...
   We are watching the "Dark Shadows" DVD's  from netflix now & there was
an attempt on Barnabuse's (sp) life with a  silver steak. { Didn't work he
woke up before she could get it done---now she's  in big trouble}}   Lois