Just got this at the local feed store for my cat.  Label says it is good for
MRSA as well as just about anything else.  It is supposed to increase the
oxygen content in the wound area by ? % and this lasts for ? hours.  It is
definitely helping my cat with whatever it is she is dealing with, but appears
to be a form of water that is unusual.  Sorry about the ? marks. but I am tired
and can't recall the exact figures, but they are impressive.  :)  I am thinking
some of you on this list can shed light on this interesting product.   The part
about MRSA is especially intriguing.  pj

Archives: