Yes, and for some it is metabolized as an estrogen, I am told.
PT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marshalee Hallett
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 8:41 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Hemorroid ointment--my favorite recipe

   Is that true? Gosh, I never heard of that, is it an allergy or something?
  Vitamin E is also found in whole grain breads, perhaps folks with Celiac,
like my daughter, can`t take it.
    Vitamin E is so essential, I wonder what can be done?

  Marshalee

  On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 5:04 PM, needling around <ptf2...@bellsouth.net>