Yes.., I think several of us would like that info :-)

  _____

From: Renee [mailto:gaiac...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 10:52 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>help needed Skin cancer - black salve or chickweed

That's probably why you and Tony can access the alpha site and we can't.

If someone could check and see if they still have all the info on the H3o,
and copy that for me, I would appreciate it.  I bought H3o when they brought
it back (it was gone for a while) but didn't get around to copying the
health info on it--because I stupidly thought it would always be there and
I'd 'get it later'  I should have known better.  sigh

Samala,

Renee