I have asked this thread to be ended.

Please understand that some will reply to the thread before seeing my
request, and it will take a day or two for everybody to catch up with
reading their mail and some may inadvertently revive the subject that
was supposedly ended before the realize it was ended.

At worst, some may try to get a last word in...

When I ask for a thread to end, that means not replying if somebody
else does so for whatever reason, so that it can die a natural death as
quickly as possible.

I do not pre-screen messages, so each of you have to control your own
behavior for it to work.

Thanks,

Mike D.

> I left the OT list to get away from this crap.

Archives: