Thanks.  I ran into the same problem.  They were all allopathic and the Quebec
protocol was an alternative medicine protocol.
PT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: zzekel...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 3:01 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Quebec protocol

                        Hi PT< when normal search engins can't seem to come up
with an answer--I use www.dogpile.com I did a search there & what you mentioned
--{Quebec}--was mentioned-- Hope this helps, Lois  Quebec protocol for
non-Hodgkin's - Dogpile Web Search
  Does anyone know anything about the Quebec protocol for non-Hodgkin's
Lymphoma?  It was mentioned in the Strauss Heart Drops newsletter but it seems
they do not keep a copy of their newsletters so I was not able to access it.
Google turned up empty also.

    Thanks for any help you can give.
    PT