Too much got me.  Had a stroke.

Trem
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Renee
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 4:00 PM
  Subject: RE: CS>help re cholesterol

        Be careful of taking the serrapeptase and don't try to push it.  Follow
the dosage no the bottle.  Taking too much too fast can 'chunk' off bits of
plaque which can travel and cause strokes.  Happened to 2 people on 2 different
lists I'm on, trying to get rid of their plaque too fast.

        It's safe is used as directed.

        Samala,
        Renee