Green, decaf. tea has a great effect on my  BP.

Heidrun

Blood pressure is based on how one's heart pumps and blood flows to  the
heart.   I know blood drawing is not the answer to high  blood pressure.

My bp went down when i stopped using the table salts and used sea  salt and
avoided soy sauce, fish sauce, etc. which contain  benzoates.  When i
started to properly hydrate myself taking 1/4  cup of water at a time during
the
course of the day with intervals of  around 20 minutes per intake my bp even
got better.

Here is a tip: when blood pressure is high (but not overly high),  take
lemon juice. For some reason citrus juices bring down bp a little  bit.

This is what rural clinics in a third world country used when folks  with
no money to buy medicine have high bp.

Melly
--- On Tue, 10/5/10, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com