The only EDTA is what I remember being in some kind of mayonnaise (haha).
Is this an acronym for something and where can I purchase some?

Lisa

-----Original Message-----
From: Heidrun Beer [mailto:hb...@sgmt.at]
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 7:13 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>On a personal note............

On Tue, 05 Oct 2010 06:08:14 -0400, Ode Coyote wrote in
<5.2.0.9.2.20101005060517.019db...@pop.windstream.net>:

>   MY dad started using sea salt and the more he used, the more his BP went

>down.
>  Apparently sodium retention and elimination is keyed to the availability
>of other minerals.

Yes, potassium in this case.

BTW today I was at the doctor's and had him take out
500 ml of blood. After that my blood pressure was
at 130/82, in the ideal range. It had gone up quite
badly in the last very stressful months.

Tried last week to donate blood, after I had read how
well that works against high BP, but they wouldn't
take me because of a lyme infection earlier this years.

Another thing that was successful for me was 10 bottles
of EDTA last year. After that I had to quit the BP
pills, because I would get too dizzy.

I would have gone back for more, but can't afford it
at the moment. If your Dad can afford EDTA, this would
be ideal, in my opinion. Not only brings BP down, but
also opens the blood vessels. All circulation related
problems go away - bad hearing, bad vision, ED,
smoker's legs etc. etc. Saves a heart bypass operation.

Heidrun Beer

www.life-lessons.eu
www.sgmt.at
www.RecastReality.org