Yes, serrapeptase can help with nasal drip problems. I have not heard of it helping arthritis. I cured my arthritis with CMO.

Marshall

On 10/4/2010 10:08 PM, Del wrote:
I would like to mention that I have just begun taking serrapeptase (about 160,000 units per day - Doctor's Best) in hopes that it will reduce or cure my sinus problems. I have always had constant post-nasal drip, and as I get older it is increasing. This is especially bad for me as a singer, as the mucus frequently tangles around my vocal cords. My wife told a friend to take serrapeptase for her arthritis (don't know why, haven't heard that it does anything for arthritis). After a year, the friend told her that it had not helped her arthritis, but had cleared up her

sinus problems.
Here's hoping!

Del
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marshall Dudley" <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: CS>help re cholesterol / serrapeptase

 On 10/4/2010 3:29 PM, zzekel...@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 10/4/2010 3:15:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mdud...@king-cart.com writes:

    If you get rid of the inflammation and take some
    serrapeptase your veins will be as clean as a new born babe in a
    month.

    Marshall

*How much serrapeptase should one take ???  Lois*
I would take no more than 200,000 a day until they are clean, to give the body time to strengthen the vessels as the plaque is removed, and to also to prevent large chunks from breaking off. Once the veins are clear, probably a month unless you have some virtually totally blocked veins, drop it to maybe 40,000 every day or probably every few days to keep them clean.

Marshall