  From: Smitty
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 1:12 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Cholesterol article

  Thanks, Gayla. I found  most of what I was seeking here =
  http://tinyurl.com/6mbrv5

  Smitty

    Try Googling cholesterol+linus+pauling
    Gayla

      I read a one paragraph about cholesterol being the body's
      way of repairing veins and arteryies that have weak walls.
      BUT, I lost it. .  does anyone have it ?
      I want to save it to send to friends who are taking meds
      to lower their cholesterol and disregarding their health,
      where the real culprit lies.
      That was a good article.

      Smitty