In a message dated 10/11/2010 6:22:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rans...@atmc.net writes:

I do think  though that the magnets and grounding add much to the actual
healing, but do  not give the pain relief of the Clove  oil.

DR Gordon told me that in order for magnets to penetrate under the skin
they must be pulsed. He had a variance from the Medical Association to
research  magnets and experiment on patients with them. He designed the
EM-Pulse
magnet.  He said using magnets like you do has only a skin effect. He had 3
stents and  was told to get on the heart transplant list. He put the EM-Pulse
in his shirt  pocket and thought it helped his heart problem. He rode his
bike from Washington  state to Ohio to show the world how the pulsed magnet
worked even with heart  problems. He used to call it the EM-Probe but changed
the name because too many  people told him where to put it. He passed away
from heart problems so it gave  him more years but was not a cure.

He used an infrared laser, Pegasus, in his sports medicine clinic. It would
 heal a scratch without leaving a scar if you used it right away. I  used
it many times as working on a tree farm seems to cause lots of  scratches as
I hate to wear gloves. It would even help reduce pain from 20  year old scar
 tissue. I bought my own laser back in the mid 80's for $150.  I used it
after removing the staples from my recent knee replacement and the  scar is
visible but has broken spots without a scar. 3 weeks was too long a  wait to
hope for no scar.

My cousin recently passed away from kidney failure. She worked in a crab
plant shaking crab meat and used DMSO every break to relieve the wrist pain.
She  got me started using DMSO around the mid 80's. My wife agreed with the
foot DR  that DMSO was bad and she thinks it contributed to my cousins
death. So I have  both the DR and my wife against me.
Brickey